“Best elevator company I have worked with in my past 15 years of experience in construction in the US, ranging from $1.5M to $160M overall construction value. Genesis Elevator company has very professional, timely and responsive employees, using a very different approach to the elevator business, where customers truly come first.”
– Oguz Eribac, Senior Project Manager,
Hogan Construction Group, LLC
As a client, a project management professional will guide you through the following stages:
- Initial Contact: From your first call Genesis will evaluate your needs and work closely with you developing the best solution for your project.
- Site Review: Your Genesis professional will meet with you on site and discuss what options and modifications best fits your needs and budget. A comprehensive proposal will then be presented for your acceptance.
- Installation: Your Genesis professional will coordinate with you when the project will begin and how long the installation will take.
- Commissioning: Your Genesis professional will perform a comprehensive audit to ensure a safe, reliable and quality product. Our relationship does not end after your product is installed and functioning, we will provide a complete system overview to ensure end user safety.
- Warranty and Service: All Genesis products feature an extensive warranty. Extended service options are available.
Numerous elevator companies exist in today’s marketplace. How can you ensure your selection is reputable, safe, reliable and one that gives consideration what’s best for your project and not overselling?
Our leadership ensures those principles are carried out by every member of our team.
Genesis meets all local, state and federal licensing requirements.
Genesis carries general liability insurance of $4 million which exceeds the state requirement. Genesis can provide a payment and performance bond for your project if requested.
The leadership team at Genesis has more than 40 years of experience.
Genesis offers a comprehensive solution. We coordinate every aspect of your project and utilize the finest craftsmen and equipment available.
Should an issue ever arise, you can call Genesis directly for as long as you own your product.